Optris Infrared Sensing just released their newly designed, 2-color, ratio, fiber-optic infrared thermometers! Choose from two newly designed CTratio instruments – the 1M or 2M.
Using the CTratio IR sensors, temperatures can now be measured as low as 250*C (482*F) and as high 3000*C (5432*F). The industrially ruggedized sensing head and fiber cable can operate in ambient temperatures up to 315*C (599*F) without cooling. See the following list for some of the new features available or click on the links below to download the technical data sheets:
- Adjustable Focusing with up to 100:1 optical resolution
- Green laser sighting for accurate spot size indication and alignment location on incandescent targets
- Adjustable response time (Response to 90% step change in signal) from 1mS to 10 seconds
- User selects single wavelength or ratio operation
- (2) Isolated 0/4 – 20mADC outputs
- Easy setup with Optris supplied Ratio Connect Software
For application questions and/or to schedule an on-process demonstration at your facility, call Schlemmer at 800-733-3298.